Animal Phonics Posters for VIC, NT & WA Handwriting
These posters are beautiful and my 3 year old son loves them. I used them as a feature wall in his bedroom. He has always loved animals, and these have the added benefit of teaching him his phonic sounds.
If you do not live in VIC, NT & WA, click here to get your child's individual handwriting style.
This printable download includes:
- 26 pages with one letter and picture per page.
- These are great to use in your child's bedroom as a frieze. You can even make a feature wall out of them in either their bedroom or your child's playroom.
- Our Animal Phonic posters are recommended from birth to age 8.
- Our posters are completed using VIC Modern Cursive Font which is used in VIC, WA and NT schools.
- These posters can be printed on A3 or A4 paper, or for smaller versions two to a page.
- All our posters also interact with our entire Animal Phonics and CVC range.
If you would like to see all the pictures that are included, just go to our desk strips.