NSW Foundation Font Arithmetic Bingo Game for Tutors and Therapists
This fun game is a wonderful way to teach your clients the numbers from one to twelve, using bingo cards, flashcards, and games.
If you are a parent please click here to be taken to your section.
This pack will teach your clients:
This download includes:
- How to recognise the numbers from one to twelve.
- How to count to twelve.
- Addition from one to twelve.
- Subtraction from twelve to one.
Hours of endless learning and fun playing bingo with your clients.
- Animal bingo cards x three, Animal bingo flash cards (x 12).
- Flashcards from one to twelve completed in NSW Foundation Font (x 12).
- Object bingo cards x three, Object bingo flash cards x twelve. Mixed bingo cards (x 3).
- Flashcards of all sums in addition from one to twelve completed using NSW Foundation Font (x 66).
- Flashcards of all sums in subtraction from twelve to one completed using NSW Foundation Font (x 66).
- Bonus bingo cards - Animal Bingo (x 2). Object bingo (x 2). Mixed bingo (x 2).
- Match up the flashcards to the bingo sheets.
- Have a game of memory.
- Play bingo by placing the bingo sheet underneath the Writeboard.
- Match up the sums to the bingo sheets etc.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
You May also be interested in some of our other Products