CVC Words Games Pack One - Pictures
This pack was brilliant for my son. He has problems recognising his letters; however, he loves animals and knows all their names. Just using pictures, he is learning all his CVC words.
This printable download includes sixty one pages:
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in pictures (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel picture letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your child to create a word (see picture above).
- One blank game card for your child to make their own words.
- Twenty one pages of flashcard animal pictures so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
- Recommended for ages 2 and up.
What can your child do with this download?
- Play games of bingo with yourself, friends or family.
- Play independently (kids love making words by themselves).
- Learn to spell their CVC words using pictures.
- Play memory, hide and seek, I spy and the list goes on...