NSW Foundation Font Divided Line Worksheets
Most children know where the sky is in relation to both the grass and dirt.
- Writeboards® have consulted with Occupational Therapists to replicate this wonderful system which uses NSW Foundation Font worksheets.
- This download will teach your child (in the easiest format) where the letter begins and where it ends.
- Instead of your child having three plain lines in front of them, the three lines are in groups of colours. Divided Lines uses the concept of Sky, Grass and Dirt.
- For example b starts in the sky and goes down to the grass and finishes in the grass, while p starts in the grass and goes down to the dirt and finishes back up in the grass.
- After your child has mastered this system, they can easily adapt it to the three plain lines.
This download includes:
- The complete NSW Foundation Font. lower case alphabet.
The NSW / ACT worksheets are grouped into NSW Foundation Font letter families. As an example of this bpk are part of the Clockwise Family.
- Two plain large divided line worksheets.
- Plain eight mm lines worksheet.
- Plain six mm lines worksheet.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Free, along with extra worksheets and our Reusable Writing Board...in some of our Great Kits Below