SA Modern Cursive Font Divided Line Worksheets
Most children know where the sky is in relation to both the grass and dirt.
- Writeboards® have consulted with Occupational Therapists to replicate this wonderful system which uses SA Modern Cursive Font worksheets.
- This download will teach your child (in the easiest format) where the letter begins and where it ends.
- Instead of your child having three plain lines in front of them, the three lines are in groups of colours. Divided Lines uses the concept of Sky, Grass and Dirt.
- For example b starts in the sky and goes down to the grass and finishes in the grass, while p starts in the grass and goes down to the dirt and finishes back up in the grass.
- After your child has mastered this system, they can easily adapt it to the three plain lines.
This download includes:
- The complete SA Modern Cursive Font lower case alphabet.
The SA worksheets are grouped into the SA Modern Cursive Font letter families. As an example of this ad are part of the a family.
- Writeboards plain divided line worksheets to enable your child to learn to form letters without the help of a tracing worksheet.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Download Included for Free in some of our Package Deals