Flash cards and bingo games for the three hundred and fifteen most commonly used children's words are all in this pack.
- In 1948 Edward Dolch (who was a Doctor of Philosophy) published a book called "Problems in Reading".
- This book listed the most common words used in children's books. Based on his research he created a list of three hundred and fifteen words.
- Dolch said that if children could recognise these words by sight, they could learn to read faster and more efficiently.
- Writeboards has completed the entire three hundred and fifteen words using VIC Modern Cursive Font.
- When you purchase the download it will list the first two hundred and twenty words in graduated order from the easiest to the hardest, which will be then followed by the ninety five nouns. All of these words are in flashcard format.
Children will learn a lot faster when they have fun while they learn.
- Play some games with your child with the thirty separate bingo cards with up to twelve words on each sheet.
- We have also included a blank bingo card that you can fill in with your own words.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products For Parents: