VIC Modern Cursive Font - Cursive Writing Worksheets
Forty eight worksheets to teach your child the basics of cursive writing using VIC Modern Cursive Font. This normally starts around Year 3.
This download includes:
- Diagonal Joins - The letters a, c, d, e, h, i, k, l, m, n, p, q, s, t and u. Diagonal Joins - to the letter f and s. Diagonal Joins - Words 1, 2, 3 and 4. Diagonal Joins to Ascenders - Sheet 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Horizontal Joins - the letters b, f, o r, v and w. Horizontal Joins - the letters e, o and s plus words. Horizontal Joins to Ascenders - Sheet 1 and 2.
- Drop on Joins - the letters a (two sheets), c, d, g and q. .
- Letters that don't join - the letters g, z, j and y.
- The quick brown fox.
- Writeboard Lines worksheet for extra practice.
- Plain Writeboards worksheet for drawing and painting etc.
The colour of the letters in this download are light blue, as a lighter colour is required to establish that the joins are being made successfully.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: