VIC Modern Cursive Font Cursive Writing Worksheets
Forty eight worksheets to teach your child the basics of cursive writing using VIC Modern Cursive Font. This normally starts around Year 3.
This download includes:
- Diagonal Joins - The letters a, c, d, e, h, i, k, l, m, n, p, q, s, t and u. Diagonal Joins - to the letter f and s. Diagonal Joins - Words 1, 2, 3 and 4. Diagonal Joins to Ascenders - Sheet 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Horizontal Joins - the letters b, f, o r, v and w. Horizontal Joins - the letters e, o and s plus words. Horizontal Joins to Ascenders - Sheet 1 and 2.
- Drop on Joins - the letters a (two sheets), c, d, g and q. .
- Letters that don't join - the letters g, z, j and y.
- The quick brown fox.
- Writeboard Lines worksheet for extra practice.
- Plain Writeboards worksheet for drawing and painting etc.
The colour of the letters in this download are light blue, as a lighter colour is required to establish that the joins are being made successfully.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Free, along with extra worksheets and our Reusable Writing Board...in some of our Great Kits Below