These worksheets will help your students learn to form letters on 24 mm dotted third lines using VIC Modern Cursive Font.
If you are a parent or carer please click here to be taken to your section.
This download contains:
- The twenty six letters of the alphabet with one worksheet devoted to each letter.
- Each of these worksheets have directional arrows to help your students learn the correct formation of each letter.
- There is extra line room to practice forming their own letters.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
- There is a separate dotted line worksheet (that is blank) for your students to use without the guide of the directional arrows. The VIC Modern Cursive Font alphabet is at the bottom of the worksheet.
- We have also included a plain Writeboards worksheet so your students can practice drawing freehand. The VIC Modern Cursive Font lowercase letters are also include at the bottom of this worksheet.
To find out about how the Writeboard can save you money, plus increase the confidence level of your students at the same time, please choose your category: