Teach your child that TAS letters follow eight family designs.
If you are a parent, carer etc. please click here to be taken to your section.
This download is fantastic for showing your students when using TAS Beginner Font that the letters actually belong to a family and they are related in their formation.
Writeboards® were actually asked to complete this pack by Occupational Therapists, many of them use this system.
This download includes:
- The A Family - ad and gq. The C Family - co.
- Tall Sticks Family - bd, hkl and ft. Tail Letters Family - jgy and pq.
- Cup Letters Family - uy. Walking Stick Family (candy canes) - rnm.
- Down and up Family - vw. Stand Alone Letters Family - es and ixz.
- Upper case letters with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ.
- Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letter, Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring, Story page, Writeboards® Lines in two different sizes and a plain Writeboard backing for drawing, doodling etc.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
The Writeboard - Our Clear Reusable Writing Board
To find out more about what our Writeboard can do for your students, please choose your category: