- Teach your students that just like their own family, TAS Beginner Font letters are actually divided into eight different letter families.
Writeboards® were actually asked to complete these worksheets by Occupational Therapists. Many of them use this system.
If you are a parent or carer please click here to be taken to your section.
This download includes:
- The A Family - ad and gq. The C Family - co. Completed in TAS Beginner Font.
- Tall Sticks Family - bd, hkl and ft. Tail Letters Family - jgy and pq. Completed in TAS Beginner Font.
- Cup Letters Family - uy. Walking Stick Family (candy canes) - rnm. Completed in TAS Beginner Font.
- Down and up Family - vw. Stand Alone Letters Family - es and ixz. Completed in TAS Beginner Font.
- Upper case letters with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ. Completed in TAS Beginner Font.
- Qwerty keyboard with letters completed in TAS Beginner Font, QWERTY keyboard without letters.
- Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring.
- Reusable Story page.
- Writeboards® Lines worksheet in two different sizes for free hand practice.
- Plain Writeboard template for drawing, doodling etc.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
To find out about how the Writeboard can save you money, plus increase the confidence level of your students at the same time, please choose your category: