Teach Your Child How to Spell & Learn Their Name
These pages are completed in NSW Foundation Font. This is the style of writing your child will learn when they start school in NSW or the ACT.
This Download includes:
- Two choices of posters to display in your child's room, on the fridge, on the toilet door etc. one pictured above (I know my name).
- A sample page to show you how the letters work.
- An opening page for your child's busy book where your child has to copy their name using alphabet cut outs and Velcro (my busy book, my name is) pictured above.
- A page to add to your busy book where your child will learn to write their name using a dry-erase marker (pictured above)
- A page of both lower case and upper case letters to use with the above pages.
- One page of instructions & disclaimer.
Help Your Child Learn Their Name!
NOTE: The watermark that is on the pictures will not be their when you purchase the product.
Would like your child's first and last name custom made by Writeboards? Click here to learn more