CVC Words Games Pack Two - VIC, WA & NT
My four year old daughter is learning to spell words, and on top of that she is happy playing by herself. This pack is excellent!
If you do not live in VIC, WA or the NT, click here to get your child's individual handwriting style.
This printable download includes sixty seven pages:
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter endings in letters (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your child to create a CVC word.
- One blank game card for your child to make their own words.
- Twenty one pages of flashcard animal pictures so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
What can your child do with this download?
- Play games of bingo with yourself, friends or family.
- Play independently (kids love making words by themselves).
- Learn to spell their CVC words using letters.
- Play memory and find that card (using the letter flashcards) and the list goes on...